French Summer Course in Paris
Notre-Dame International High School offers and suggests new and returning students to attend an Intensive French Summer Course in Paris before classes start. Students will improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. They will meet with teenagers from all over the world who will start studying in France in September.
This French summer course in Paris is also open to any student wishing to take an intensive French course over the summer, even if he/she is not enrolled at Notre-Dame.
Students will attend French classes on mornings and discover the main Parisian sightseeings on afternoons. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
Intensive course: 2 last weeks in August 2018
from 14 to 19 years old
Nacel French Language School in Paris, 2 rue des 2 Avenues, 75013 Paris
Tolbiac or Place d'Italie
4 classes per day
From 9am to 1pm, break included
6 to 12 students
From beginner to advanced (entry test)
Youth hostel, multi shared rooms, half board
Also available without accommodation arrangements.
Planned visits and excursions:
- Visit of the Eiffel Tour
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit of the Louvre Museum
- Visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit of Versailles Castel and Garden
- Visit of Orsay Museum
- Visit of Montmartre and the Sacred Heart Basilica
- Visit to an amusement Park (Astérix or Disneyland)
- Visit of several famous Parisian "quartiers"
- Walk on the Champs Elysees
- Visit of the Triumph Arch
The French summer course in Paris is also available without activity arrangements. Please inquire for a cost.
- French summer course in Paris
- Course material
- Residential accommodation with half board
- Entry test
- Local counsellor
- Guided visits
- Entry tickets
- Wifi access in the building
- 24 hour emergency hotline
Intensive French summer course in Paris, 2 weeks: 1610 EUR
Intensive French summer course in Paris, 1 week: 1005 EUR