|Les inscriptions pour le semestre de printemps (Janvier 2014 à Juin 2014) sont encore ouvertes!
Contactez-nous pour étudier à Notre-Dame International High School, Paris!
|Applications to the Spring 14 semester's intake (January to June 2014) are still open!
Contact us to study at Notre-Dame International High School, Paris!
Notre-Dame International High School Paris
Venez étudier à Paris, France et devenez l'un de nos élèves!
Ce cursus international a pour vocation d'offrir à de jeunes élèves du monde entier la possibilité de suivre un enseignement secondaire bilingue de préparation à l'enseignement supérieur (classe 9 à 12 du système scolaire américain). Il offre une opportunité unique à nos élèves non francophones d'apprendre la langue et la culture française tout en suivant un cursus anglophone.
L'école dispose d'un internat et propose également des immersions en familles françaises.
Nous vous invitons à visiter notre école en France et à découvrir les opportunités offertes par ce cursus international!
Come to study in Paris, France and become one of our students!
Notre-Dame International High School is a private American high school managed by the Dean of Notre-Dame “Les Oiseaux”, a French private school located in Verneuil-sur-Seine, in the Yvelines, close to Paris (France).
Notre-Dame International High School is a boarding school in Paris, but also offers French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Introduction by Mr Zicari, school principal of Notre-Dame International High School
Download the school brochure HERE.
Discover our Campus Map!
Visit us on Facebook HERE!
SAT preparation course (22 hours)
Course 1: October 5th and 6th 2013
Course 2: October 12th and 13th 2013
Cost: 800 USD (online booking) / Academic Services International
More information: http://www.academicservicesint.com
Registration and payment: www.asipayment.com
Notre-Dame International High School students were accepted to the following Colleges and Universities:
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajará, Tabasco, (Mexico)
Faculty of Philosophy, Novi Sad (Serbia)
Penn State University - Abington/University Park
Arizona State University
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
American University of Beirut
Marymount Manhattan College
Long Island University (Brooklyn Campus)
University of Sheffield's Law School
LSBF (London School of Business and Finance)
Regent American College London (member of the Webster University network)
Hult University of Business
Ekonomski fakultet – Zagreb (Croatia)
Russian State Medical University
University of S. Florida
Santa Barbara University
San Diego University
University of Florida
European University of Barcelona
Caucasus Business School of Georgia
Free University of Georgia
Tbilisi Teaching University
University of St Thomas
Atelier Hourde annee préparatoire aux écoles de création
Savannah College of Art and Design
Parsons Paris- the New School for Design
Penn State Erie
University of California at Santa Cruz
Hult International Business School London
San Jose State University
University of Colorado
Kings College London
Kaplan International College London
WHY CHOOSE NOTRE-DAME INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, PARIS?
- Graduation opportunities after completion of the US High School curriculum
- Individualized learning through small sized classes
- Strong Science, Mathematics, English, Arts and Foreign Language course offerings
- Support and supervision of the Nacel International School System’s network and opportunities to experience several campuses abroad
- Long tradition of excellent education and community spirit of the French partner school
- Bi-cultural and Bi-lingual school staff
- French language support classes and opportunity to study French from Beginner level
- Development of critical thinking skills and intercultural learning
- Real international student body (so far 18 citizenships represented at school)
- Proximity to Paris city center (35 minutes by train) and opportunities to discover Paris and France sightseeing’s as well as the French and the European culture
- Safe residential area and exclusive surroundings
- Beautiful green and wooded campus
- Efficient and comfortable mix of historical buildings and modern facilities
- Excellent science and computer labs, up to date science instruments
- Supervised and modernized 7 day/week boarding quarters offering a program of activities and excursions
- Placement in local French host families for students with the required French skills
- Excellent catering facilities on campus
- Various extracurricular clubs and activities on and off campus
Read our latest Notre-Dame Newsletter!
NOTRE-DAME INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL IN BRIEF
Notre-Dame International High School in Paris, France (NDIHS) was established in 2010 and is part of the Nacel International School System (NISS) community of schools. Nacel has school locations in the United States, China, South Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, Poland, and France.
As part of the Nacel International School System, Notre-Dame International High School Paris introduces an exciting opportunity for students to live and learn in France. This bilingual school is located on the campus of Notre-Dame Les Oiseaux, a prestigious French high school with a long history of excellence in the very competitive French private school system. NDIHS is privileged to be part of Notre-Dame Les Oiseaux, providing enhanced academic, cutlural enrichment, and extra-curricular opportunities to our students. Notre-Dame International High School is one of the few international boarding schools in France.
Notre-Dame International High School’s (NDIHS) curriculum is based on a tried-and-true American curriculum which has been developed at St Paul Preparatory School (SPP), a USA high school accredited through North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA-CASI), and the model school of the Nacel International School System.
NDIHS allows international students to learn the French language and culture while attending American courses administered in English. The US curriculum covers the following subject areas: Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Language Arts, Foreign Language; the French curriculum (Arts, Music and Physical Education) is taught by French teachers from our French sister school, Notre-Dame Les Oiseaux. The program is completed by a program called Academic Advisement. After successful studies on our program, students will graduate with a US high school diploma, while being conversant in 2 cultures – the French and the American one!