Summer French Course in Paris
Notre-Dame International High School offers and suggests new students to attend an Intensive Summer French Course in Paris before classes start.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. They meet with teenagers from all over the world who will start studying in France in September.
This Summer French course in Paris is also open to any student wishing to take an intensive French course in France over the summer, even if he/she is not enrolled at Notre-Dame.
Students attend French classes on mornings and discover the main Parisian sightseeings on afternoons. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
Guided visits in and around Paris are organized daily, including during the weekend. Students are fully chaperoned to safely discover the main sightseeings of the area. The aim is to discover French culture and history through visits, excursions and activities.
Intensive course: August 11th to August 24th 2022
- Age: from 14 to 19 years old
- Location: Nacel French Language School in Paris, 2 rue des 2 Avenues, 75013 Paris
- Metro: Tolbiac or Place d'Italie
- French course: 4 classes per day
- Class duration: 60 minutes
- Course schedule: From 9am to 1pm, break included
- Class size: 6 to 12 to 15 students
- Course level: Levels go from beginner (A0) to intermediate (B1).
- Accommodation: Youth hostel, multi shared rooms, half board
Students are required to take a placement test, online, before arriving in Paris and do another, more detailed, French test, to define the level group they belong to.
Also available without accommodation arrangements.
Planned visits and excursions:
- Visit of the Eiffel Tour
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit of the Louvre Museum
- Visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit of Versailles Castle and Garden
- Visit of Orsay Museum
- Visit of Montmartre and the Sacred Heart Basilica
- Visit to an amusement Park (Astérix or Disneyland)
- Visit of several famous Parisian "quartiers"
- Walk on the Champs Elysees
- Visit of the Triumph Arch
The Summer French course in Paris is also available without activity arrangements. Please inquire for a cost.
- Summer French course in Paris
- Course material
- Residential accommodation with half board
- Entry test
- Local advisor
- Guided visits
- Entry tickets
- Wifi access in the building
- 24 hour emergency hotline
Intensive Summer French course in Paris, 2 weeks: 1990 EUR